PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Western Isles

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2021
Tennessee
I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this sub-forum. Now that I have more of a regular smoking routine (having moved house after the pandemic), I routinely "see" the same people on that are having a pipe at the same time of day that I am. It's nice, and I'm getting much more out of the P.M. forum than I did in the past.

Cheers!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Sorry my friend, purely a blend suited for those that would poke monarchy right in the eye!
@Sobrbiker Maybe it would suit the Roundheads then:
Not wearing the red jumper when I visit Nantwich as it was Parliamentarian during the Civil War; I might get shot or attacked by a dog...

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Started with GLP Cairo in an Upshall P Bulldog with half-bent hex shank and matching saddle stem. With the arrival of Fall comes the breaking out of those Wilke aros I tend to ignore the rest of the year so ... up next is Wilke Vermont Maple Cav in Vermont's own Elliott Nachwalter's smooth Canted Dublin with square shank and matching yellow saddle stem.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking Sutliff Maple Shadows in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow acrylic stem. It goes on sale this Friday the 13 at 6 p.m. EST. Virginias, burleys, and DFK topped with maple. Only sold in an eight ounce can.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

tmcg81

Lifer
May 8, 2020
NJ
I haven't smoked a bowl in almost a week. The last time I posted here, I was smoking one of my last bowls of Watch City Slices and didn't taste anything, which is how I figured out I wasn't regular sick, but covid sick.

I'm currently smoking some Westminster from 2020 in a Kaywoodie Flamegrain shape 07 billiard. I can sort of taste something, so things are looking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.