PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
Earlier I had Germain’s Medium Flake in the Kaywoodie Straight Grain, then Nebari on the K Centennial Bulldog and now going for McLelland Mature Cake in the Ferndown Tudor Root with gold band, Les Wood told me he made this particular pipe as a gift for a friend. Drinking a Sazarac in a 19th Century Absinthe glass I got on eBay for a £1.View attachment 256085
Absinthe, Sazarac ? If you add a Pimm’s cup you must’ve spent time in New Orleans.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a six egg omelet with plenty of ham, black olives and mushrooms with freshly made hash browns lunch followed by a big bowl of Rice Krispies, a golden delicious apple, and some unsalted peanuts. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of KBV Dread Planet 2023 in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii

I saw it before on Scandpipes, forgot to mention it to you.

It would be interesting to know who bought it, and why they sold it.

I’d email Scandpipes to see when they got it in stock and sold it. Maybe if they still have the buyers email, you could get it, or ask them to email the buyer, to reach out to you. ;)

Enjoy that beauty! ❤️

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
I saw it before on Scandpipes, forgot to mention it to you.

It would be interesting to know who bought it, and why they sold it.

I’d email Scandpipes to see when they got it in stock and sold it. Maybe if they still have the buyers email, you could get it, or ask them to email the buyer, to reach out to you. ;)

Enjoy that beauty! ❤️
I got it cheaper than it listed for new, unsmoked, win win! I’m glad you didn’t tell me when you saw it on scand pipes! 😂

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Bob's CH Flake in a Briar Works.View attachment 256109
@FurCoat I enjoyed the Chocolate Flake in my clay pipes; got a GBP2 sample pack of Bob's Flake last time I went to Buxton; got 25g of Coniston Cut Plug as well. Took 2 empty pipe baccy packets; the local tobacconist sells it loose. I also got my washing up liquid refills and filled my water bottles at the Pump Room drinking fountains - not much single use with me!

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Absinthe, Sazarac ? If you add a Pimm’s cup you must’ve spent time in New Orleans.
Pimm’s is quintessentially British I didn’t know they served them in New Orleans. I lived in the US for twenty years but never made it there unfortunately but I did spend time working in cocktail bars as well as hanging out in them considerably.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I’m walking the neighbours dog while he’s working nights but she’s a lovely little old girl and I don’t mind a bit but WeeBay still has separation anxiety and howls like a banshee while I take her out for a pee. Until then I’m having one last bowl before calling it, MacB London blend in the Duncans Zoie silver sleeve patent, Chester hallmark 1922. image.jpgimage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.