PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm approaching the last third of this bowl of year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post-1938 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. Please consider asking Shane Ireland at Smoking Pipes and Peterson to bring the pipe back into production. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_X155.jpg

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Wellllll.. what have you got incoming???

Now that you mention it, maybe I should buy something new. I mean, since you said so and all
You definitely should buy one! I will unveil the surprise tomorrow, it’s from a carver I’ve wanted something from for a while but way out of my price range, this one was the first manageable one of his I found..

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am off to work with a bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. The D-backs beat the Phillies. How 'bout that? Mad Dog Russo said a couple of days ago that if the D-Backs won games six and seven in Philly, that he would immediately quit his radio show. I'm interested to see how he weasels out of that promise. :)
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
You definitely should buy one! I will unveil the surprise tomorrow, it’s from a carver I’ve wanted something from for a while but way out of my price range, this one was the first manageable one of his I found..
Looking forward to the unveiling- will it be in this thread?

For me, I've had about 4-5 pipes in my sights for weeks. Just can't seem to commit to a single one...

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Thank you, you as well!

For me, I think I'm pretty much in the clear so long as the Nat Sherman MCD is not brought back into production...
I used to love Nat Sherman’s, I smoked from age 12 to 35, stayed quit for over 20 years, then found pipes. I never stopped missing smoking, this is the right way to do it. I will say quitting cigs was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done, congrats on your success!

Status
Not open for further replies.