PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
Are you a shank or butt man? ;)

LOL either way here's a butt pic of my Nate King bamboozled Bopot - burning a bowl of GH&Co Bob's Chocolate Flake:

I645CPnh.jpg

H

HRPufnstuf

You guys keep mentioning C&D Exclusive this month, so I pulled out my jar. This was a little flat to me the last time I smoked it, 🤷‍♂️ but in my Musico acorn, which I use for smoking OJK, Three Friars, and the like, this stuff just sings! Right pipe, right baccy. Bam!
View attachment 255832
I followed that up with some Autumn Evening in my Piersel Dublin. Man! I haven't smoked any of this in years. I cracked a sealed jar from about 4 or 5 years ago. (Didn't put a date on it unfortunately. Oh well.) I see it disparaged a fair bit, but I've gotta say; this stuff burns with easy, tastes good, and I claim it even contains nicotine. YMMV. I think this stuff is great for breaking in a pipe. The last thing I smoked in the new pipe was Amphora Full and it was a bit like trying to smoke wet newspaper. (Apparently I need to dry out my Amphora! (Duh.)) But the Autumn Evening burned right down to the bottom of the chamber until I tasted the briar. No manipulation required. This pipe's going to be a good smoker I reckon.
View attachment 255836
Very nice acorn and the grain definition is great!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Clan in a clay. Litter picked another 2 bags of rubbish yesterday & dropped 4 bags of recycling off with Angela in Newbold. Got bought 2 pints of real ale and redeemed my McDonald's Monopoly ticket for a free McFlurry ice cream. Had the ice cream indoors as not ice cream weather now!
17 bags of rubbish in 3 days; Chatsworth Road / Ravenside area flooded at the weekend; the water has receded now but still smells like a murky river (I'm used to the river smell as I do river clean-up volunteering with Don Catchment Rivers Trust.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem. Dinner follows this smoke. So does the D-Backs-Phillies game.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
Clan in a clay. Litter picked another 2 bags of rubbish yesterday & dropped 4 bags of recycling off with Angela in Newbold. Got bought 2 pints of real ale and redeemed my McDonald's Monopoly ticket for a free McFlurry ice cream. Had the ice cream indoors as not ice cream weather now!
17 bags of rubbish in 3 days; Chatsworth Road / Ravenside area flooded at the weekend; the water has receded now but still smells like a murky river (I'm used to the river smell as I do river clean-up volunteering with Don Catchment Rivers Trust.
That’s admirable work @halfdan
I wish more people would be good stewards of our land and
Caretakers of our waterways.

Status
Not open for further replies.