PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Nearing the half way mark of this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
You guys keep mentioning C&D Exclusive this month, so I pulled out my jar. This was a little flat to me the last time I smoked it, 🤷‍♂️ but in my Musico acorn, which I use for smoking OJK, Three Friars, and the like, this stuff just sings! Right pipe, right baccy. Bam!
IMG_3836.jpeg
I followed that up with some Autumn Evening in my Piersel Dublin. Man! I haven't smoked any of this in years. I cracked a sealed jar from about 4 or 5 years ago. (Didn't put a date on it unfortunately. Oh well.) I see it disparaged a fair bit, but I've gotta say; this stuff burns with easy, tastes good, and I claim it even contains nicotine. YMMV. I think this stuff is great for breaking in a pipe. The last thing I smoked in the new pipe was Amphora Full and it was a bit like trying to smoke wet newspaper. (Apparently I need to dry out my Amphora! (Duh.)) But the Autumn Evening burned right down to the bottom of the chamber until I tasted the briar. No manipulation required. This pipe's going to be a good smoker I reckon.
IMG_3791.jpeg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I have no idea who is selling our old cd, but

Go scream at Amazon for Royalties LOL 😝

We had good national press, our record company spent so much on the record they hardly had anything left for distribution. It didn’t get promoted right and then we broke up, which never helps! 😂 A small label just pressed a vinyl release this year. We are basically sitting on it till we figure out how to promote it. There could be a reunion show but that would be a stretch for all of us. we will see.

WHFS is DC area? I got to record at inner ear studios in DC and put out a record when I was 14, that was a blast. It was punk rock and not so super. 😂😂😂 it was fun though.

Oh wow, so if the Promotion goes well, you might get back into the music scene? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.