das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
Capstan Blue Flake in an Altinay

53213085465_f663209aaa_k.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of well aged 40s or 50s Edgeworth Extra High Grade Sliced in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. This was the first “Bing” that Basil made. A friend gifted me a nice sample of this. The slices are dry, and even though the molasses and cocoa toppings aren't as strong as they were when fresh, they are present. The burleys have a light woody savoriness which happens with those varietals, but that aspect is generally greater and much more sour than what I am experiencing. That's great news for me and the friend who was generous enough to share. Thank you very much, @Ryan :)
Bing1 copy.jpg

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Smoking some Erinmore in a cob specifically for the purpose of smoking anything that touts itself as aromatic. This was a blend I bought a couple years ago when I first started smoking a pipe. Sat there ever since as I narrowed in on more interesting blends to my palate. Today hasn’t changed my mind much, likely destined to sit at the back of the shelf until the zombie apocalypse renders all the good stuff smoked.
IMG_4966.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. This will get me close to dinner time.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg

We let Tomato the Brave in to eat so he'd get his food. He decided to chew and fight the rug while he had a chance. A seven year old cat who still thinks he's a kitten.
tomato_2.jpg
tomato_3.jpg
tomato_5.jpg

H

HRPufnstuf

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. This will get me close to dinner time.
View attachment 253962

We let Tomato the Brave in to eat so he'd get his food. He decided to chew and fight the rug while he had a chance. A seven year old cat who still thinks he's a kitten.
View attachment 253963
View attachment 253964
View attachment 253965

My Goober is convinced the wool rug is evil incarnate. She stalks it. Love the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.