PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

F4RM3R

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 28, 2019
Canada
Whole leaf blend. Having some more of this one again… maybe I’ll call it “after hours”… definitely a good evening smoke. It packs a wallop, intense fruit and spice for the first half and settles into an earthy creamy venture for the second half(which is the best IMO). Flake cut.

50% stoved red Virginia
30% Kentucky
20% perique

through a vauen luxus sandblasted billiard(main pipe atm) with a quarter bent replacement stem I just got. Smokes better than the stubby stem I had before.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a third of the way through this bowl of D&R Windsail in a smooth straight dark brown family era “Canadian” by Sasieni with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working and listening to the MLB talk on MLB TV.
Sasieni "Canadian".jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Now smoking Ken Byron Ventures The Dread Planet 2021 in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. This blend will be released in a limited batch at 4 a.m. EST and a larger release at 4 p.m. EST. Since I just got it today, I'm working hard on having the review sometime this evening. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 106012

It says it’s based off of Verge Engine Overdrive, I loved that tabac, I hope this one is as good?

Cough Cough at @gamzultovah what ya think too? :)

P.S. After posting I see you posted a mistake, but have you had Dread Planet before?