PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Magnificent pipe. Do you know about what year they made this/these? No shape of that number or series name in their catalog today that I can find.
From SPC, "Savinelli's Pipa Antica pipes present old-stock stummels across a wide variety shapes. Turned decades ago, Antica features many shapes only available in this limited-edition release, having been removed from the Italian marque's standard shape chart long ago. Each Pipa Antica is dressed in a crisp, earthy sandblast and fitted with an attractive Ebonite stem, lending these vintage stummels a timeless, rustic appeal."

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the last third of this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Touching up the last three pages of this Archie story.
BBB_Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
Trying out some KBV Peaty Hunt in my Jameson's Originals sandblasted bulldog.

As far as I know, this line was made by GBD for Smoker's Haven in the old days. Somebody correct me if I wrong.

Just smoking it for the second or third time, I think this is a great pipe. Seems like a really good smoker. The canted bowl and long gentle s-curve grabbed my eye right away. I knew it would be comfortable to hold and smoke. 6.8 inches. 1.2 oz. Deep 1/4" chamber. The bit and button are almost perfect too. Me like.
IMG_3916.jpeg
Frog-Hunt-1-600x600.png

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished that story, and fed the ferals without much trouble, and am close to finishing this bowl of Wilke Gentry Royal Blend No. 2 in a black sandblast quarter bend undated Briarcraft (Dr. Grabow made) Wimbledon 810 author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Briarcraft-Wimbledon810 author.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.