PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
1999 Old Gowrie in my new Morganson bent billiard.

IMG-1034.png

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
For review it's mostly meers especially when they are aromatic. Occasionally I use briars for review. I can't smoke clay pipes because I always taste the clay.

Well, if we might all twist your arm to get this Canadian Clarin Clay, when they come back in stock to give us a review on it, that would be awesome? ❤️

Maybe you’ll like it too... ;)

Or, if Jim doesn’t want to buy it, who’s going to get him one for Christmas? LOL 😝

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Lunch was six eggs and ham, a peach preserve sandwich, unsalted peanuts and pecans, and a big golden delicious apple. In honor of Mar Twain's birthday, I am smoking Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. It's my birthday, too.
View attachment 265704
Happy Birthday!

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Lunch was six eggs and ham, a peach preserve sandwich, unsalted peanuts and pecans, and a big golden delicious apple. In honor of Mar Twain's birthday, I am smoking Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. It's my birthday, too.
View attachment 265704

What, I thought you said it’s Mark Twain’s birthday you are celebrating, but others are saying Happy Birthday to you?

Who’s Birthday is it, his or yours? 🤔

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
@JimInks wow, this is awesome, I hope it’s an amazing day filled with beautiful moments to cherish. ❤️

I want to say, it’s been absolutely amazing being here, and all the time you take to review blends! We all know you love it, but still, it’s greatly appreciated, because you do help make our life better by being here, and also sharing a bit of that Cat Crazy world of yours too... LOL 😝

Lots of love Jim, be well! ❤️

Happy Birthday! 🥳 🎊🎂🎉🎈 🍻

Status
Not open for further replies.