PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AroEnglish

Rehabilitant
Jan 7, 2020
PMF Recovery Center
🚨🚨🚨
Warning! This is no longer the current month. Report to the thread below or face the (non-existent) consequences.

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Smoking some Old Joe Krantz in a Savinelli Champagne chubby billiard this morning. Excited about the SEC championship game today between Georgia and Alabama. Go Dawgs!

Savinelli-Champagne.jpg

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a Savinelli poker.

Getting a little relaxation in before the Wolverines take on the Hawkeyes in the B1G CCG. I’m hoping Michigan gets going early and puts it away quick. I’ll be more than a little worried if this is still a game going into the 4th quarter; no team is as good as Iowa at conjuring up football sorcery like blocked punts, kick returns TDs, pick sixes, etc.

1701552490179.png

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I ended up finishing 3 tins within a couple of days of each other. MB HH Pure Virginia, Kurt Eisner and CVP. Normally, I throw the "crumbs" away or if it is something I have open continuously, I empty the leftover into the same blend fresher tin. By pure coincidence, I had about 1/3 bowl left in each of the three tins. I mixed them all together, hated to waste really good tobacco.

I'm smoking this mix in an Altinay. It's okay, but I'm not giving up my day job to become a blender. Interestingly enough, the Eisner flavors come through the strongest.

IMG_1462.jpeg

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I ended up finishing 3 tins within a couple of days of each other. MB HH Pure Virginia, Kurt Eisner and CVP. Normally, I throw the "crumbs" away or if it is something I have open continuously, I empty the leftover into the same blend fresher tin. By pure coincidence, I had about 1/3 bowl left in each of the three tins. I mixed them all together, hated to waste really good tobacco.

I'm smoking this mix in an Altinay. It's okay, but I'm not giving up my day job to become a blender. Interestingly enough, the Eisner flavors come through the strongest.

View attachment 266364
I am not knowing Eisner.

Status
Not open for further replies.