PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
In addition to getting all my refills from Steph's Sustainable Stuff & the zero waste shops in Buxton & Wirksworth I've also cut out a lot of plastic packaged items such as packeted crisps, biscuits, chocolate, sweets, tobacco etc; all the 'unhealthy' items are also the worst offenders for plastic packaging. I've got a reusable cup for my take out drinks; I've had a nother plastic free day today!
The bread & cake mixes I use come in paper packets; I re-use bread bags for my homemade bread & when I go to Buxton I refill my water bottles at the Pump Room drinking fountains. I'm also sorting out some pipe baccy pouches for my loose Gawith Hoggarth; not much single use with me!

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Nearing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post-1938 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. Please consider asking Smoking Pipes and Peterson to bring the pipe back into production.
View attachment 258188

It was very cold last night, and the ferals were arguing over food. Abner the Eager was cold and crying loudly outside my back door. I let Abner in to eat. After he did, he ran over to a chair in the den to warm up, and went to sleep. Surprisingly, Sleepy Suzy was not upset about this although I know she wasn't crazy about it either. Eventually, I had to put him out, but at least he has a bed on the deck to sleep in if he wants to.
View attachment 258189
View attachment 258190
View attachment 258191
I trust cat people! 😂
IMG_6694.jpegIMG_8421.jpeg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Louisiana Broken in my Ken Barnes billiard.

33-EF966-B-9-D49-44-CD-9814-C9201-EF8-D03-D.png

Status
Not open for further replies.