Not open for further replies.

BlueRidge

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2022
Bob's Square in an ebony spigot 999
SSadwopl.jpg

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Having Borkum Riff Bourbon Whiskey in a diminutive Ropp Etudiant Smooth Squashed Tomato.

IMG_20231102_185522.jpg

I’m pretty sure this was one of the blends my father smoked based on my memory of the black and white tin. It’s possible I still have the tin in a box I got out of storage, but I need to find it. I'm positive I have my Dad’s Barling Challenger and one other pipe of his somewhere in the mountain of boxes now in the basement.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Nearing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post-1938 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. Please consider asking Smoking Pipes and Peterson to bring the pipe back into production.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_X155.jpg

It was very cold last night, and the ferals were arguing over food. Abner the Eager was cold and crying loudly outside my back door. I let Abner in to eat. After he did, he ran over to a chair in the den to warm up, and went to sleep. Surprisingly, Sleepy Suzy was not upset about this although I know she wasn't crazy about it either. Eventually, I had to put him out, but at least he has a bed on the deck to sleep in if he wants to.
Abner_Sleep.jpg
Suzy_LooksatMe.jpg
Suzy&Abner.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.