PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
@Backwoods Briar Is that a Markus Fohr / Old German Clay?
It looks like @Chaukisch's before he broke it and wrapped the twine around it.
I've never had a black clay but I've seen them on the Smokingpipes.com website.
That’s were I bought it smoking pipes..about 2 years ago. I broke the first one after a month, if I keep breaking them I’ll just have to keep buying them because I like em in my rotation, they’re great smokers!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching an interesting documentary on King Tut's tomb.
4AB_Brown_right.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Going to have Rattray’s Jocks Mixture (thanks @Servant King !) in a Neerup P. Jeppesen Handmade High Grade Smooth Freehand.

View attachment 182578
That's a hell of a pipe, Jeff! Probably one of the most unique I've ever seen. That'd be a conversation starter at any party...in other words, many many relights required! :ROFLMAO:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a light snack, and am smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to Gunsmoke starring William Conrad.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.