PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished work, and this bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Time for a very light snack. Listening to The Phil Harris-Alice Faye Show.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2019 black rusticated Peterson 312 full bend billiard with a military mount and a nickel cap with a cumberland 4AB stem and a N.A.P. bit. Fed all three ferals, and I'm reading while this bowl lasts.
PetersonNAP.jpg

Chaukisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
Having a clay double feature in honor of @AppalachianPiper92 - Happy belated Birthday!
Just finished some Oriental in one, the other is waiting with a load of my first aromatic because I'm in the mood for something sweet now.

20221122_120236 - Copy.jpg

I was with my grandmother all sunday, she invited me over for a huge and delicious traditional kale meal we have over here during this season, with lots of fat, sausages and different meats, cooked for hours.
(not my picture)

,id=a77449b3,b=lecker,w=610,cg=c.jpg

It was also snowing that day, the first snow this season and very fitting for the occasion. Afterwards we had some nice conversation, homemade cookies and many rounds of Rummikub. Good times.

@Backwoods Briar Is that a Markus Fohr / Old German Clay?
It looks like @Chaukisch's before he broke it and wrapped the twine around it.
I've never had a black clay but I've seen them on the Smokingpipes.com website.
Sure looks similar, it seems to have thicker chamber walls. More people are enjoying a clay pipe now,
I like that! puffy

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Having a clay double feature in honor of @AppalachianPiper92 - Happy belated Birthday!
Just finished some Oriental in one, the other is waiting with a load of my first aromatic because I'm in the mood for something sweet now.

View attachment 182601

I was with my grandmother all sunday, she invited me over for a huge and delicious traditional kale meal we have over here during this season, with lots of fat, sausages and different meats, cooked for hours.
(not my picture)

View attachment 182602

It was also snowing that day, the first snow this season and very fitting for the occasion. Afterwards we had some nice conversation, homemade cookies and many rounds of Rummikub. Good times.

Sure looks similar, it seems to have thicker chamber walls. More people are enjoying a clay pipe now,
I like that! puffy
@Chaukisch Me too:)
Last time we had a King 👑 Charles, people wore wide brimmed hats and smoked clay pipes:)

Status
Not open for further replies.