PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
GL Pease Cumberland in a Savinelli Siena 315 while mourning the loss of the Phillies. It was a hell of a post season. Except for the the last three games of the World Series which was a no hitter followed by two losses. View attachment 179751
I think I have that same tobacco leaf ashtray. Leaf stem a cigar holder?

315 is my favorite Sav shape.

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
I went to my Chicagoland Pipe Collectors Club meeting this past evening at Arlington Pipe and Cigar Lounge and smoked my Castello KKKK Sea Rock Bent Dublin 49 filled with "Dino's Mixture" (Full Virginia Flake, University Flake, some 55 year old Mahalla and Latakia, and a pinch or two of Syrian Latakia and Samovar).
The conversation and camaraderie were, as usual, just wonderful. And, earlier, before the meeting, Jeremy Reeves provided a demonstration and discussion of tobacco blending. Also in attendance was a rep from Laudisi with tables full of Peterson and Savinelli pipes at a discount. One of the pipes was raffled off. I didn't win, but it was a great meeting, nonetheless.

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
🤣

Sorry I couldn't resist.

I play most kinds of music. Classic Jazz, Modern Jazz, Classical, Rock, Pop, Country, Blues, Reggae, Cuban, Brazilian, Argentinian Folk and Tango etc. etc. I've played with symphonies and toured with country bands. I play and teach multiple instruments. Tonight I was playing with an Afro-Cuban group.

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend military mount Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem. Finished work for the day.
Karl_Erik_horn.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend military mount Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem. Finished work for the day.
View attachment 179760
Wow¡¡¡ JimInks. A beautiful pipe. One of the nicest pipe shapes I've seen on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.