(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
Goodness. Everyones having a meerschaum moment today. Not wanting be 'Johnny No Mates' I am going play too and he is fat old me sitting at my desk with a lump of ancient rock with a bowl full of something unpleasant!

View attachment 106447

Not sure if it's selection bias, selective attention or what, but I'm noticing more and more meerschaums in these threads as we get into the colder months...
I'm smoking this little guy year around, specially flakes or ready rubbed. I think most that smoke meerschaum do, but dont quote me on that. This was one of my first "serious" pipes (not that cobs aren't, but you get the point).

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Samuel Gawith: Grousemoor in a Meer...
TGFvHJx.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Dinner is next!
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Warped Scarecrow in a MM Little Devil Cutty. Really great combo of pipe and tobacco. I'm really into this particular pipe. I ordered it when I picked up a couple GH samples from smokingpipes.com. I smoked a whole bunch of Dark Birds Eye out of it. It definitely smokes way better than several of my Briar pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.