PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jiminks

Preferred Member
Aug 31, 2012
A couple of minutes away from smoking first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in an undated straight smooth brown Crosby Saint Andrews Comoy’s “ Merchant Service-like Bing” with a silverish band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the MLB talk on MLB TV.
St.Andrews_Bing #1 copy.jpg

jiminks

Preferred Member
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Low Country Pipe & Cigar Natural Virginia & Burley in a 2020 straight black sandblasted Merchant Service “Bing” Standard with a nickel band and black vulcanite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Merchant_Service_Standard2020 copy.jpg

Winterreise

Preferred Member
Oct 21, 2020
Montréal , Québec
First smoke of November : St Bruno RR into a meerschaum straight billiard while composing new stuff on my DAW , I’m currently working on a renaissance/medieval music project . I buyed Era II medieval legend recently for those of you who don’t know what I’m talking about its the holy grail of medieval composition . Cheers puffy
28A81D3B-DFA8-47AF-8A39-1EDA4A1DB962.jpeg

halfdan

Preferred Member
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
First smoke of November : St Bruno RR into a meerschaum straight billiard while composing new stuff on my DAW , I’m currently working on a renaissance/medieval music project . I buyed Era II medieval legend recently for those of you who don’t know what I’m talking about its the holy grail of medieval composition . Cheers puffy
View attachment 106359
@WalrusMustache I've smoked a few packets of St. Bruno Ready Rubbed in my clay pipes. Good luck with the Medieval music project; my living room's furnished in the style of a medieval Great Hall complete with knights!
This guy on YouTube has some great medieval covers:
Medieval version of Holding out for a Hero:

Winterreise

Preferred Member
Oct 21, 2020
Montréal , Québec
@WalrusMustache I've smoked a few packets of St. Bruno Ready Rubbed in my clay pipes. Good luck with the Medieval music project; my living room's furnished in the style of a medieval Great Hall complete with knights!
This guy on YouTube has some great medieval covers:
Medieval version of Holding out for a Hero:
Thank you ! If you love early music you should listen to Claude Gervaise , I’m sure it would suit your medieval room !