PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
Not sure if it's selection bias, selective attention or what, but I'm noticing more and more meerschaums in these threads as we get into the colder months... Also, big yikes it's already November, better do a push up or two before I start eating myself silly in a couples of weeks time :ROFLMAO:

Here's another attempt at showing off how this Nate King meerschaum prince has colored in just about under two years of fairly heavy smoking:

cBfqIoKl.jpg

The latest latakia article got me to break out this personal favorite: McC's Syrian Full Balkan

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I found this little glass bowl with my tobacco jars, full of what is a mystery blend to me, that I am smoking in a Ropp smooth bent poker. The blend is mild but flavorful. If it is aromatic, it has lost its flavor edge. It seems to be Virginia based. If I figure it out, I'll report back. Prime suspects are Royal Yacht with the plum gone, or PS Luxury Bullseye Flake rubbed out in fairly small pieces. But it's good. Hmmm. This happens to me from time to time. Anyone else?

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Sorry, I posted the following to October's thread: Good day all! Started with Peterson Royal Yacht in a small Upshall sandblast Dublin with smooth rim and eighth-bent stem. Love that Upshall Dublin craig61a, and kudos to the Ken Barnes Dublin samuelgawith01 on this thread [yesteday's] page!
Today, I started with C&D Navigator in a Nachwalter smooth large-bowl Dublin bent with tapered twin-bore stem. About to put fire to a bowl of Wilke Peanut Butter in a Savinelli Giubileo d'Oro birdseye 824 with flattened shank and matching eighth-bent stem.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost half way through this bowl of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Bent down to pick up my walking shoes, and felt hamstring pain, so walking is out for a while, durn it.
Sasieni_4Dot_Dublin.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a straight black with burgundy undertone sandblasted early 1960s Lane era Charatan 420 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to do some work now.
Charatan_billiard_420.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.