PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singularis

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
Just finished a bowl of home blend: 25% perique with the balance being three different VAs. I wanted to make something similar to Bayou Morning (though I’ve never actually smoked that). It was a hardy pipe but somehow didn’t knock me down while roasting coffee on a warm Wisconsin autumn. Used my trusty Irish second straight billiard with sadddle stem. Enjoying a post-pipe coffee now.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a very filling cinnamon raisin French toast (six slices) and sliced peaches lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of H&H Chatham Manor in a straight black sandblasted, smooth dark brown top bowl 2021 Jim Brown stack bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this pipe, which is going well. A cup of hot tea is my drink.
Jim Brown_stack bulldog.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.