PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Now smoking Watch City COE Beta Test Blend #2 in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS egg with a black acrylic stem. It's going to be another busy day, which is not a complaint. :)
View attachment 109785
-sigh- I know a lot of people don't care for that finish, but to me it's nothing but magnificent. Two of mine have broken stems :( that I was going to send up to Tim West to have fixed just before I had to drastically cut back on my smoking to make my heart doc happy. Most in my collection are old Caminettos, but I've got 4-5 Ascortis that I love just as much.

Bill

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Blood Red Moon in a Nording Handmade at Goodyear while I get a tire replaced. 35 degrees out so I didn't mind smoking outside, but JoJo said his grandfather had smoked a pipe & it was okay if I did it inside. :)

BillView attachment 109957
Good to hear from you.
At least they have tires for your car. I ordered tires for my truck last month and they won't get here until after Christmas. I'm sure they're on a ship off the LA coast.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
De
KsPp7c3.jpg
in a Meer...
YpOC4Zf.jpg
Devil Anse bulldog & a serious look, different for you, Mike. -laugh- Looks fabulous. :)

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Good to hear from you.
At least they have tires for your car. I ordered tires for my truck last month and they won't get here until after Christmas. I'm sure they're on a ship off the LA coast.
You too, fur! Sheesh, ridiculous. :( Mine's thankfully a pretty standard size. JoJo said I need a front brake job too, so it gave me an excuse for another bowl. Dregs of this tin of BRM, still in the Nording. I wish I had my bobblehead Erik to add to the picture, but it's at home on the table next to the sofa. Oh, well...
20211120_104406.jpg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
You too, fur! Sheesh, ridiculous. :( Mine's thankfully a pretty standard size. JoJo said I need a front brake job too, so it gave me an excuse for another bowl. Dregs of this tin of BRM, still in the Nording. I wish I had my bobblehead Erik to add to the picture, but it's at home on the table next to the sofa. Oh, well...
View attachment 109972
Any excuse for another bowl.
My wife got me an Erik Nording for my birthday. My wife dislikes churchwardens, but the two I have, she has gotten for me. Funny how that works.20210725_161102.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.