PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Round 2!, Round 1 didn’t go so well, with the chamber coating. Now I’m back after cleaning and sanding it out, did a lot of hot water flushing and 80 proof Vodka, pipe has dried for 5 days.

C&D Carolina Red Flake in a Peterson Newgrange Spigot 124 Fishtail.

Be well everyone, hope you all have a great weekend! :)

930032DD-8454-432A-B195-9B9AC5C10027.jpeg

2CB31D00-C545-4110-BEFA-FA2F940B0E6D.jpeg

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
Hi everyone!
It's already Saturday morning in this part of the world and I am starting it with one (out of three) Mr Brog pipes I have, coming from Poland. But this one is so heavily transformed by a local carver, that I think not even Mr Brog himself would recognize it... I have loaded it with "Kong Frederik IX's Blanding", this nice latakia blend from the Danish Pipe Shop.
Double coffee on the side, a candle, relaxing music, cloudy day... Autumn is the season.

Have fun friends.

Kong Frederik IX's Mixture in Mr Brog transformed.JPG

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
After dinner, I enjoyed a bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a Cellini Original rusticated bulldog I purchased for $10.00 in the late 1960s, from the Cellini Pipe Shop (The Victory Pipe Craftsmen) in downtown Chicago. It was my go-to shop, where I purchased many Cellini pipes, and began mixing my own blends from the varietal tobaccos Art Silber and family had available.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I've been out wandering around under the full moon twice already since 1:00 a.m. Up a little earlier than typical, but not by much. Not much stirring outside. Vewy qwiet.
My current mixing bowl contents sport a small batch of 1Q and Picayune!
Just smoked a bowl as I walked around the neighborhood using a MasterCraft smooth bent billiard with Nickel band.
(I've got two like this from an estate sale that included a rack, and they are wonderful clenchers and both deliver the contents with aplomb. I have to be a little careful whenever I smoke 'em a little hot, because their moisture collectors or chambers, empty rather easily back through the stem and into my mouth if I'm not aware, and tip my head up. It's happened a couple of times.) edit: but not this morning! Even WITH the full moon directly overhead!

Status
Not open for further replies.