PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking a bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Jun 23, 2019
The Michael Bublé of tobacco blends? Starting my morning with black coffee and a second bowl of McClelland's Holiday Spirit 2015 in the Doc's Brandy in the background.

eJ2oPXcl.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this last of this sample of Low Country Pipe & Cigar Natural Virginia & Oriental in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic saddle stem.

Peter - CCB

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2019
Santa Barbara, CA
www.etsy.com
Just finished some Rattray’s Hal o’ the Wynd on A Morta Billiard. Loading up some S.G. Lakeland Dark in a pot.

I've got a few new tobaccos to me that I really enjoy (luck of liking them all a lot?)

first time with:
Rattray‘s (Hal o the wynd, next is marlin)
Reiner Long Golden Flake. OGS on steroids?
Cringle Cake 2020
Northwoods - def a unique blend. Nice change of pace.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Packed last night for some time today, Watch City Slices, sample courtesy of a Forums member (and thank you again), in a Nording signature freehand given to me by friends, he being an experienced piper. Impressive guy, totally blind from birth, a composer of electronic music and plays the guitar and sax among other instruments, runs, hikes in the mountains, does other things the blind "can't do." He "sees" stuff and learns stuff about his surroundings that I miss, and I'm pretty nosy and inquisitive.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of 1970s Prince Albert in a medium bend black sandblasted IPSD 2016 Mark Tinsky book keeper 5 with a square shank and a black acrylic saddle stem with a cream colored accent. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Status
Not open for further replies.