***What Are You Smoking, November 2020?***

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiminks

Preferred Member
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, filet mignon and asparagus dinner with a scoop of triopolitan ice cream for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DRA 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Make Your Own Bed starring Jack Carson.
Dunhill_Birthyear-right_side copy.jpg
Dunhill-Birthyear_Front copy.jpg
Dunhill_Birthyear-Left copy.jpg

Papamique

Mar 11, 2020
I had some Thanksgiving leftovers- turkey, homemade stuffing and green bean casserole for dinner and homemade honeycomb and häagen-dazs chocolate ice cream for desert. Now smoking some Sutliff Cringle 2020 Holiday Edition in a Sasieni Four Dot “Danzey” XSX (bulldog with a bent saddle stem) with some chamomile tea to settle everything.

jiminks

Preferred Member
Aug 31, 2012
Did a bit of snacking, and am now smoking Prince Albert in an undated, unbranded straight smooth brown made in France Los Alton VBF Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I was wondering if the last blend I smoked in this would ghost the pipe, and it doesn't seem to have much at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.