PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink on this windy, chilly day. Got all my walking in.

Cotton1

Can't Leave
Nov 3, 2020
South Carolina
Doing one of my favorite chores ... laundry. Why? It’s a great excuse to do nothing between loading and folding sessions.

After listening to a couple episodes of the old Suspense radio show, I’m playing reruns of the Pipesmagazine Radio Show podcasts ... specifically, whole string of Brian’s interviews with Mike and Mary McNiel of the former McClelland. This experience deserves revisiting one of few estate pipes I have in my collection.

View attachment 51681

I know little about this pipe. I don’t know the maker or the year it was made (I’ve only had it for the last fifteen or sixteen years of its long life). The ring is tarnished silver, the stem is orific at the button and made of amber. Right now, the bowl (which needs to be replaced someday) is loaded with Frog Morton Across the Pond.

It doesn’t get much better than this. :sher:
That pipe looks awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.