PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandblast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2023
Mendota Heights, Dakota Country, MN
Sun afternoon parfait:
Top 2/3 = VaPer - my own mixture of McClelland Virginia Woods with 25% C&D Granulated Perique.
Bottom 1/3 = Arango Balkan Supreme.
The parfait will be smoked in my Rossi Vittoria Lumberman 8815.

Later, dinner will be roasted lamb over rice with a generous side of Korean kimchi.
A "cold one" will accompany.

1716154434287.png

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
1950s cutter top Dunhill Early Morning Pipe (a kind gift from a forum member) in an Ashton. Amazing how present the Latakia still is. I've been away at the coast all weekend mostly smoking Amphora Full and Amphora Burley so this is a good change of pace, and an exceptional tobacco.View attachment 310202
What a nice looking old Church Ashton, how do You like it? I have similar one but in a standard pebble grain finish

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
Peterson Flake in a Pete PSB Strand

53356038795_1ac2f19cd3_k.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of year 2021 first production Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. The orange scamper is snoozin' by my side.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

marlow-se

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2022
Sweden
Finishing off the day trying out Samuel Gawith Grousemoore in a MM Country Gentleman with Forever stem. Stargazing.

Trying to find a tobacco that is sort of similar to Ennerdale that I can get a hold of here in Sweden. Don't have much left and you can't get any here. It gets too expensive with customs and taxes and too much of a hassle buying from the US.

Next up to try is Kendal Cream Flake.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Did a little more squaring up on the stem I jacked up my dad’s reg’d Stanwell 90.
This pipe is why I caution noobs like myself to practice on pipes that mean little to them when they start messing with estates. This is probably my favorite from the collection dad gave me that started this journey, and sadly it will never be fit factory well again.
Anyway, a mix of Winchester, ODF, and 5Bros is up next.IMG_0583.jpeg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
IMG_8399.jpeg
Blessed Condor in a Stanwell 91. Special thanks to @JOHN72 who besides being able to beat someone like a cauliflower, is without a doubt, a top notch pipe smoker and an even better friend. It is true that although Condor is not the same as it was of old, good friends like Juan age like fine wines and never turn to vinegar.

Status
Not open for further replies.