PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucro

Might Stick Around
Apr 27, 2024
Pittsburgh, PA
Most of my Sunday chores are done. I’m hanging on my couch with my fat cat enjoying a well deserved bowl of Cult Blood Red Moon in my Boswell. (Old photo I just love this pipe)
I wish I had a covered porch but alas I do not. I moved into my garage where I can get some sun and move Into cover and back and forth. It’s a glorious day today. Just finished a bowl where I mixed a couple of tinned blends to accentuate one another. Sipping some water with bergs to help keep cool

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a fun phone chat, and this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. It's time to do another set of walking reps.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Roach1

Can't Leave
Nov 25, 2023
Germany
Haunted Bookshop in a Vauen Egg Mod.4473. I finished cleaning up my Karl Erik that has been collecting dust during the past 15 years. I also recieved my Nording, Preben Holm, and a handmade WV Danish style Freehand made by Den's Pipe Shop in Beckley, WV in the late 1980s. Marco Jenzen in Hamburg did a great job bringing these three back to life. Will bring them back into Service next week. I also have a few more basket pipes to dust off and clean. I am glad I got back into pipes last November. I bit long winded for me so I will get back to watching the PGA Championship.17161490232168173599430764426075.jpg

Silverwing

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2024
Bowling Green, KY
Pretty much been sticking to these two for the past couple days. I think I’m gonna try an experiment and just smoke these two blends for the next week, so I may post less. Wouldn’t want to bore y’all anymore than I already do!

This Balkan has a sweetness to it that I just keep coming back for, and LBF is really growing on me. It's a subtle affair, but worth the effort I'm finding. My nose says the stuff I have needs some age on it.
image.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a second set of walking reps and it was more humid this time, but I survived. :) I've a quarter of a bowl left of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Reds-Dodgers game.
Wessex_bent.jpg

RPK

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA
A celebratory pipe after my teams first place victory in a hard fought tournament. (The guys always think it's funny when I break out my pipe after practices & games.) Nothing fancy, just the usual... Haunted Bookshop in my favorite Peterson 107.View attachment 311464
I'm thinking that you're NOT on a badminton team ! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.