PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Listening to the Pirates-Giants game on the XM, and traffic copping the hungry ferals.
Molina_Apple.jpg

rmcnabb

Might Stick Around
Feb 19, 2024
A

Awesome! Have you tried the stoves 507S or the sweet 707 varieties? I have all three in jars but haven’t cracked them yet.

I have tried the Stoved Virginia, and I do like it. It's very very mild and sweet, would make a great transition from aeros. Personally it's a little one-note for me. I use it in my personal blend that I call "Dreadnought", which is 1/2 C&D Exclusive and 1/2 Stoved VA. It's my night time punch in the brain, a really delicious nic-hit that I made up on the fly and have fallen in love with.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with unsalted peanuts and a golden delicious apple on the side for lunch. Shrinkflation has reduced the size of the slices. I've a quarter of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Cubs game. Still haven't found a home for the two kittens. I hate that they are going to end up as out door cats.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Skippy B. Coyote

Can't Leave
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Mac Baren HH Pure Virginia in a Dr. Grabow Royalton for my morning walk before breakfast today.

IMG20240523133107~2.jpg

I really like HH Pure Virginia. As far as dark Virginia flakes go I'd say it's about 80% as tasty as Samuel Gawith's Full Virginia Flake, but doesn't require any dry time or much in the way of relights so it's about 100% more convenient to smoke.puffy

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Status
Not open for further replies.