PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Had a few undocumented smokes since I last dropped by, and I’ll bet you could take three guesses and would be right at least once…

This evening instead of the usual horse backdrop while I’m out tending to the horses, I give you the neighbors’ sheep, which include 8 lambs born in the last two weeks, pretty much doubling their flock.
Blurry Kaywoodie Campus, Dark Bird’s Eye
IMG_0617.jpeg

SmokingInTheWind

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 24, 2024
New Mexico
And I shall be much less crotchety now, I need this every once in a while. Couple of bowls of five brothers were smoked in the Briarlee Illustrious.
I think I’ll mix Half and Half and 5Bros for the drive home…

View attachment 310950View attachment 310951

That is a truck load of fun right there.
It is hard to tell from the angle, but the double action revolver looks like a S&W model 60 Chief’s Special. I have one wearing the same Hogue grip. It is my most carried revolver.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
That is a truck load of fun right there.
It is hard to tell from the angle, but the double action revolver looks like a S&W model 60 Chief’s Special. I have one wearing the same Hogue grip. It is my most carried revolver.
Brazilian knockoff, Taurus 605 I just picked up on sale. Can’t beat up the Pythons (real ones, not new ones) cause there’s no Colt Custom Shop to tune ‘em up if needed anymore.
First time out with Dad’s Browning Superposed since he passed it down to me (and it’s my birth year) too.
Was a good morning.

Architeuthis

Can't Leave
Jan 17, 2021
2010 SG Perfection in a Savinelli prince. This jar lost its seal at some point and its contents were completely crispy. I loaded up a bowl and rehydrated the baccy with the "bad breath" method. Halfway in and it is still quite nice, despite whatever volatiles it lost while drying out.

Status
Not open for further replies.