PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Smoking a bowl of left over cr*p composed of some Brown Twist, a few slices of Black Twist XX and some other crud that had got thrown into my 'I Haven't a F*cking Clue Jar' and needed to get smoked since today is Friday. I am using this well known and much abused meerschaum 'cutty' pipe with genuine amber stem by Chacom circa 1890s. I used to tell people with a perfectly straight face that H.C stood for Henry Clouseau a well known Parisian pipe maker and unlicensed phrenologist as well as the Father of the equally famous French detective Jacque Clouseau - amazingly I found out that people are incredibly thick at times and never caught on to the joke!

thumbnail-6.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Couldn't sleep, so I'm awake and smoking year 2016 D&R Two Timer Gold in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem. This was my first Sasieni. Bought it at my local Tinderbox for $9.95. The scampers must have heard me coming down the hall because when I entered the den, they were looking at me. They ran to me, and both of them grabbed an ankle, and started nibbling on my feet. Long Tail climbed half way up my leg, so I grabbed her and rubbed her back and chin. Then she wanted down so she could fight with the less shy orange tabby.
Sasieni_Ivory_apple.jpg

Roach1

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 25, 2023
Germany
Macbaren Navy Flake in a BC Big Bowl. This morning had a bowl of Haunted Bookshop in a Jirsa and finished off the HU Delight from yesterday. We had serious rain, thunderstorms and lightening last night. We had not too much damage, one small TV in the kitchen, WLAN Router but that will be replaced from the Provider and a Mesh repeater. We were much luckier than last year this time. 17159550521283188613043790921677.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Barely slept, so I'm passing the first third of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo, and wondering if I can get any walking in before the rain comes.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.