PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2020 Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Yesterday was a routine day, except for what I saw at two a.m this past morning. I went outside to see who might be hungry, and was surprised to see laying next to Tomato the Brave was a possum. Usually, the ferals run scared from possums, but Daisy the Feral Princess and Harry the Hairy were on the deck, too. They were a few feet away, but Tomato was only inches away from that possum. When the possum saw me, it ran as fast as it could off the deck. Almost as strange was none of the cats wanted to eat. I suppose their nerves were too frayed to think about food.

When I woke up today, I went to the kitchen and saw Tomato staring through the window. He was staying far away from Harry the Hairy on the trash cans. Tomato is afraid of Harry, and the latter knows it. They had encounters during both of my sets of walking. Daisy the Feral Princess snoozed all day and evening. Sam the Scamp spent so much time looking after her two scampers today that she left them to snooze in peace. Haven’t seen Abner the Eager in two days.
TomatoWindow1.jpg
TomatoTrashCans2.jpg
Tomato&Harry.jpg
DaisyStareStretch.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and have passed the first third of this bowl of year 2021 unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia Flake in a late 80's, early 90s James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Reds-Dodgers game, and getting ready to clean a few pipes.
James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little low calorie snacking, and am half way through this bowl of year 2018 Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.