PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briarcutter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 17, 2023
U.S.A.
I feel rejected by society as I was rejected by the Swords of Mercia Society due to having Asperger's & learning difficulty. I feel cursed by this:-(
Don't feel rejected or cursed. You are as God made you, we all have our difficulties and imperfections! Look back in history, many great men were rejected by society.
Just another tricky day!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
That’s their loss, @The Clay King! Keep your head up and them clays burning, my friend!
@Speak Easy I always love a Clay of good baccy with clay pipe era re-enactors; looking forward to having my Clay lit from the forge at the Viking event at Cromford Mill. I've told Jason the blacksmith I'll have my clay pipe ready!

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
I feel rejected by society as I was rejected by the Swords of Mercia Society due to having Asperger's & learning difficulty. I feel cursed by this:-(
Live life by your terms and expectations not by someone else’s!
Be yourself regardless and know that your amongst friends, brothers and sisters here always.
Be happy with yourself and content with your travels and know that you are loved and an admirable and good man!

RPK

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA
I would disagree with what you said just because the Swords of Mercia Society rejected you. You have a lot to contribute like you do on this site so it's their loss not having you as a member not the other way around. And, I wouldn't let that bother me very much. I for one always look forward to your posts about your adventures. You even have me contemplating buying a clay pipe. So "here's to you" ! ! ! puffy

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I would disagree with what you said just because the Swords of Mercia Society rejected you. You have a lot to contribute like you do on this site so it's their loss not having you as a member not the other way around. And, I wouldn't let that bother me very much. I for one always look forward to your posts about your adventures. You even have me contemplating buying a clay pipe. So "here's to you" ! ! ! puffy
@RPK Thanks for the kind words:) I agree it's their loss but I've never got over it:-(
Going to Buxton Crescent Spa next week so going to get some loose Gawith Hoggarth to smoke in my clay pipes; do you think I should get a fresh Clay to smoke it in?
I get on very well with the Don Catchment Rivers Trust and good to meet up again today:
Going to Straight Curves in Chesterfield for tapestry weaving course this weekend & looking at going here after I've been to Buxton: The Snake Room | Urban Axe Throwing Venue in Chesterfield - https://snakeroom.co.uk/

RPK

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA
@RPK Thanks for the kind words:) I agree it's their loss but I've never got over it:-(
Going to Buxton Crescent Spa next week so going to get some loose Gawith Hoggarth to smoke in my clay pipes; do you think I should get a fresh Clay to smoke it in?
I get on very well with the Don Catchment Rivers Trust and good to meet up again today:
Going to Straight Curves in Chesterfield for tapestry weaving course this weekend & looking at going here after I've been to Buxton: The Snake Room | Urban Axe Throwing Venue in Chesterfield - https://snakeroom.co.uk/
I don't know about getting a fresh clay but it certainly wouldn't hurt to have an extra around :ROFLMAO: and your belonging to the DCRT is a good thing in my earlier days I did some habitat and river work with Trout Unlimited and American Rivers here in the USA.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I don't know about getting a fresh clay but it certainly wouldn't hurt to have an extra around :ROFLMAO: and your belonging to the DCRT is a good thing in my earlier days I did some habitat and river work with Trout Unlimited and American Rivers here in the USA.
@RPK I'll definitely get a fresh Clay and a few packets of loose Gawith Hoggarth to smoke in it:)
Thanks for the kind words about my river conservation work!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Sun Bear Mountain Flower in a clay.View attachment 310681
@Speak Easy I love that pipe! I have the same one from Appleyard's in Buxton. Going to get another Clay and some loose Gawith Hoggarth to smoke in it! I can almost taste the Titanic Brewery beers & clay pipe of Gawith Hoggarth just thinking about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.