PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Good Saturday morning all. I'm up way too early again for Premier League footie and also to celebrate the 62nd edition of my birthday. It's starting the smoking day with my unfinished Savinelli Roma 644 filled with Eight State Burley. As it is my birthday I will share some of the soundtrack to the day as I share my smokes on the thread.

HBD @UncleRasta

Jbrewer2002

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2023
Somerset Ohio
Fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave some dry food. They'll get wet food around midnight like always. I'm off to work with a bowl of C&D Virginia Gentleman in a straight smooth dark brown pre-1940s Comoy’s Jost’s Olde English Supreme J299 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
View attachment 222695
Do you know if Comoy and Don Regular have anything in common. Was Don Regular made by Bari possibly a Comoy second? That pipe looks a lot like what I’m smoking this morning. 7AC7F7FB-6241-4D34-993B-A95E3A6D1F8B.jpeg

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Good Saturday morning all. I'm up way too early again for Premier League footie and also to celebrate the 62nd edition of my birthday. It's starting the smoking day with my unfinished Savinelli Roma 644 filled with Eight State Burley. As it is my birthday I will share some of the soundtrack to the day as I share my smokes on the thread.

Happy Birthday!

Humblepipe

Lifer
Sep 13, 2019
Guerneville, CA

Happy birthday, UncleRasta! Sweet tunes. My wife and lived in The Congo for 3 years. I visited Senegal a number of times where Cheikh Lô is a legend and for good reason. Have a great day, my friend. BTW, I am a Wolverhampton fan, which is a precarious endeavor LOL.

BCF

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 23, 2022
Pennsylvania

Happy Birthday!

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina

HBD!!!

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Happy birthday, UncleRasta! Sweet tunes. My wife and lived in The Congo for 3 years. I visited Senegal a number of times where Cheikh Lô is a legend and for good reason. Have a great day, my friend. BTW, I am a Wolverhampton fan, which is a precarious endeavor LOL.
Ah yes I adore Cheikh Lo. Congolese music is a delight s well. I'm sure it's been nerve-wracking supporting Wolves this season.
Thanks for the birthday wishes.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe

Happy birthday, dear friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.