PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

coys

Can't Leave
Feb 15, 2022
Missouri
No photo as I’m on my dark front porch enjoying a cool evening, but I’m having my first bowl of Bengal Slices.

It’s interesting and has an odd licorice or menthol like thing hovering around it. Not blowing my doors off, but it’s a cool and slow burn that has enough flavor to let you know it’s there. I could see enjoying it sometimes as a change of pace. I’ll see how my feelings develop as the tin disappears.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave some dry food. They'll get wet food around midnight like always. I'm off to work with a bowl of C&D Virginia Gentleman in a straight smooth dark brown pre-1940s Comoy’s Jost’s Olde English Supreme J299 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Comoy's_Jost's Old English Supreme J299-Canadian.jpg

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Today's smokes were C&D Opening Night in the Savinelli 313 prince and H&H WhiteKnight in the Dr Grabow Regal straight squat bulldog. Both were fine, but it was fairly windy out today, so they burned hotter and less flavorful. I tried to bend the prongs on my wind cap a little so it would fit one of my narrower pipes, and now it won't fit anything. Time to order another one (or two.) :(

In happier news, my wife brought a bag of popsicle sticks home from the craft store, so I've been nerdily applying the George D trick to all of my pipes. I imagine that exposing older cake will throw off the taste of my next few smokes a tiny bit, but that's just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.