PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Since my early April tooth extraction I've stayed away from this sub forum - just too jealous! So for me it is still "what are you not smoking", lol.

The past few days I've been spending time working on a seriously hopeless looking estate (should have got more before pics, but the stem is in a thread I started a few days ago - looked absolutely hopeless to me, and the rim/chamber looked downright scary). Lots of good help from members and have restored my first pipe!

So today I am not smoking this little Stanwell 50 "Hunter"! But I guarantee I will be smoking it when the leaves are thinking about turning and my faithful setter has pointed the first pheasant of the season this fall.

B3218CE4-C071-4F40-B774-DB3A5DDB90F8.jpeg7DD483E7-23F8-46BB-83FB-CF720138DC31.jpeg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Sitting down to enjoy a smoke after an amazing Mother’s Day Lunch prepared by our kids!
I’ve been into mixing up some unique baccy lately. Took a healthy pinch of C&D Derringer and added a pinch of their Izmir and Black Cav.
The Bertram 30 Pot and a glass of water.
Hope everyone is having a great Day!
image.jpg

Browny

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 10, 2022
Great Southern Land
Kick-starting, and enjoying, my third last late morning.
IMG_20230515_070100047.jpg
Peterson Irish Flake in the Honey Pot Cob, with a fresh brewed loose leaf Irish Breakfast Tea.

Wet start today and toes are repaired enough for walking, pottering etc, finally back to work in 3 days, good to be mobile again and catching up on lost chores.

Happy Mother's Day for those still celebrating (ours was yesterday)
Happy piping folks.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Unexpectedly went lunting with wifey and her equestrian friend, so I made sure to bring along something with an agreeable room note. Scotty's Trout Stream in my MM Dagner Poker.

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, Common raven, House sparrow, California towhee, and Red-winged blackbird. Some different constituents out in the flatlands.

Going to clean the house now, as is the usual Sunday routine. Might even have another bowl later if I feel up for it.

Shavuatov!

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
Brown Sugar Flake in a Radice Silk Cut

52891063573_e19f462375_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.