PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
While I zoomed, I smoked:
Year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Year 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

And I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ryan_Alden_QueenHearts.jpg

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
The Birds Eye on that pipe is awesome!
It's not bad, I certainly have better. 😎
When I'm browsing pipes I'm on official birdseye patrol.
That particular Dunhill was brought along to a club meet one day by Jim Anderson (Lazarus Eatates). It checked my quick boxes for size, shape, weight, grain, condition - so I immediately claimed it.
It needed a thorough stem de-oxy, and luckily it took well to my micro pads.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Yet another bowl of Derriston. This time in a Peterson rusticated 317 with an acrylic fishtail stem. The post office should have my sack of Coniston Cut Plug and my tub of Half and Half. I decided to revisit this old codger blend to see what gives.
I remember following a guy for a few blocks in Manhattan 40 years ago because his pipe smelled so good. He sheepishly admitted that it was Half and Half! We’ll see if the new stuff measures up.
Have a good week, my friends!

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Smoking some Amphora Original in a Genod apple.
Genod-apple.jpg

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
It's not bad, I certainly have better. 😎
When I'm browsing pipes I'm on official birdseye patrol.
That particular Dunhill was brought along to a club meet one day by Jim Anderson (Lazarus Eatates). It checked my quick boxes for size, shape, weight, grain, condition - so I immediately claimed it.
It needed a thorough stem de-oxy, and luckily it took well to my micro pads.
I watch this thread and I know you have some really spectacular pipes!
Thanks for the back story on this one. In my opinion lava and oxidation are the estate buyers friends- as long as they aren’t hiding a really charred rim or pitted vulcanite. Dirty pipes sell for less and I’d rather clean them myself anyway.

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Peterson Deluxe Navy Rolls in a Savinelli churchwarden. Following a Mother's Day grill out of Beer Brats. Hey, no dishes, she requested it, and it is Wisconsin! Wife then suggested I go out to smoke a bowl while she finishes watching a Netflix Chickumentary.

I love this beautiful lady, mother to my 6 children. Happy Mother's day to all the mothers out there

IMG_4189.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.