PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

UB 40

Lifer
Jul 7, 2022
Cologne/ Germany
nahbesprechung.net
Since my early April tooth extraction I've stayed away from this sub forum - just too jealous! So for me it is still "what are you not smoking", lol.

The past few days I've been spending time working on a seriously hopeless looking estate (should have got more before pics, but the stem is in a thread I started a few days ago - looked absolutely hopeless to me, and the rim/chamber looked downright scary). Lots of good help from members and have restored my first pipe!

So today I am not smoking this little Stanwell 50 "Hunter"! But I guarantee I will be smoking it when the leaves are thinking about turning and my faithful setter has pointed the first pheasant of the season this fall.

View attachment 221787View attachment 221788

I can tell you tooth extraction and smoking don’t go well together. Good time to stop for a certain time.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Nording pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. Still have things to do.
Nording_pot_unbranded.jpg

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Good morning! Smoking some SG 1792 Flake in a Dunhill Tanshell.
Dunhill-Tanshell-billiard.jpg

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Having started my pipe smoking day with Milan's KCM in an MM Boone, now enjoying some IRC Virginia Flake in a Sav Tre series 105.
I always enjoy seeing your morning posts.

If I ever fall behind in following the WAYS thread, I know it's a morning when I see your post, just like it's midday when we see @JimInks post the squashed tomato pipe with EGR by its side.

Thanks for the consistency, gents. Some of us need it in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.