PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Been throwing catnip balls at Molly Danger, who brutally attacks them with glee. :) Sleepy Suzy joined in, too.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Browny

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 10, 2022
Great Southern Land
Just finished some Peterson Sherlock Holmes in the Honey Pot cob, in for lunch.
No picture, I got pottering around in the patio.

I'm finding that I'm enjoying flake form tobacco a lot more over the mixture form lately, doesn't matter what, it's the form factor that's standing out. Nothing against the mixture form but a flake lightly rubbed out is giving me more flavour and enjoyment... I'm clearly progressing and finding my feet finally.
I might have to try and grab some University Flake and I'm well overdue for some more Erinmore Flake.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of year 2021 Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in a post-2000 straight brown sandblasted Tom Eltang cherrywood with a black acrylic saddle stem. Fed Daisy the Feral princess and Tomato the Brave. The black cat came around to eat their left overs. I heard a cat screeching, and ran outside to see what happened, but all I saw was Tomato coming back on the deck from the side of the house looking a tad fierce. I put plenty of food out for the black cat, which he/she (?) quickly ate. It still runs from me, but this time, it stopped to look at me while I talked to it, which is the first time that's happened. So, I put more dry food near the back door, and kept the door open with the screen door closed. It came back and ate, occasionally looking up at me while I spoke. It left after it finished. I'm hoping to teach it not to be afraid of me, but I realize that will be a slow, maybe useless project. But, I'll try just the same.
Tom_Eltang_Cherrywood.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of C&D Warped Saint Espresso 2023 in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black ferrule and vulcanite stem in the military mount style. The release date is May 19. Working on a review of this blend.
Pioneer meer billiard .jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.