PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Hope I can go off my diet tomorrow. Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead in a well appreciated medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Time to clean pipes and brew Community Coffee while I watch the ball game.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian-Dublin.jpg

Auxsender

Lifer
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
Midday break - Bayou Veermaster in the Bones poker and decaf au lait.
View attachment 222087
Dude. I couldn’t remember which forum member started this and now I know it was you. I tried this blend myself and it’s outstanding so thanks for spilling the beans about it. I also tried it with Newminster 400 instead of Veermaster and it’s not nearly as good. Next I’m gonna do it with 507c to see what that’s like. Baccy mixing is some voodoo shit.

Auxsender

Lifer
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
2010 Navy Rolls in my Ken Barnes saddle dublin.

724718-F5-918-D-4-DA0-B369-AD352113-CC69.png
I’ll bet 13 year old DNR doesn’t suck.

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
It’s been a pretty rough day! I won’t get into details, but take it from me, it‘s been a pretty rough day. Anyway, I decided that I would turn things around by finally getting out the birth-year Dunhill I bought off eBay last year, take the dog for a walk to relax and contemplate. I’ve been waiting for a special occasion to initiate this beauty, but as most of you know, the pipe soothes as much or even more than it celebrates. So, I figured that I’d use my highly anticipated Dunhill initiation to turn my day around as opposed to waiting on someone’s wedding or something. And, what better tobacco to add to this experience than cracking a 10 year old tin of Dunhill Elizabethan?? This combo is now my go-to cheer me up!IMG_2845.jpegIMG_2841.jpegIMG_2843.jpeg

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am off to work with a bowl of Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite. Listening to the Dodgers-Twins game.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.