PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Lane Limied HGL, English aromatic Cavendish based blend with Virginia and burley, in a Luciano smooth slightly bent author stamped with its manufacture date, 2013. Enjoyed my wife's creamy leak and bacon creamy pasta dish as we watched the Kentucky Derby, with another long-shot winner this year, odds 15-1. Ice cream for dessert, and now at last I'm going to get the bourbon. Didn't do much coronation watching. My wife had it on without sound before we got up, and I heard a little about it on the radio. I heard it rained a lot but the crowds turned out.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Sutliff Paradoxical (Signature Series) in an undated, unbranded straight lattice meerschaum military mount with a silver cap and tapered yellow acrylic stem. Still working on a review of this blend. Due to how they are processed and sliced, crumble cakes with several varietals take a little more smoke time because it's difficult to get a consistent flavor most of the time.
Unbranded MM meer.jpg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
2003 Blackpool in my Former paneled lovat.

3-E2-DDA88-7-BC2-42-AB-AF7-A-BE5-FDFFE9217.png

JimPM

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2021
Closing Saturday evening down with Fire Storm in a fire red cob. Dang, Russ O has a talent for concocting tasty Vapers. Fly out early tomorrow to LA. If anyone knows of a good pipe shop in the Santa Ana area, please pass that along would you. Thanks!

r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.