Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am off to work with a bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Listening to Information, Please from my radio collection.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling.jpg

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
It was a lovely, warm afternoon, just right for a short smoke.
I stuffed my old Markus Fohr clay with Orlik Golden Sliced and sat in my patio rocker as I smoked, watching my pup and my daughter’s and son-in-law’s two new pups, a Shepherd/Hound mix, and a German Shepherd the size of a Buick, romp around the back yard. My 13-year-old Puggat keeps the two “toddlers” in line.
I sipped a dram of The Macallan 12 as I enjoyed the idyllic scene.

1684477539549.jpeg

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Had a light snack, and am half way through this bowl of Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, and am passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I was happy to see Shy Stripesy out there, and she was waiting for me. I don't see her near as often as I used to, and I noticed she was fairly thin. When she was a regular, I had fattened her up, so I put out plenty of dry food for her. Even though she doesn't seem to warm up to humans, I think she's a good cat so as whenever I see her, I'll feed her.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Fed my cats, and three ferals, and my last smoke of the day is year 2015 H&H Viprati in a 2000s brown quarter bend sandblast Pierluigi 140 brandy military mount with a silver cap and a caramel acrylic saddle stem. Reading baseball box scores.
Pierluigi_brandy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.