PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
I can't wait for your photos from Budapest! I'm going to spend 5 weeks in Hungary, some days in Budapest and after that in Balatonfüred from 1. July, it's my favourite place to chill.
P.S.: Visegrád (Castle) and the curve of Danube is among the most beautiful parts of the river, you will arrive there before Budapest.
Budapest is spectacular. Unfortunately for now, most of my photos are on my Canon camera and it will have to wait until I arrive back home for me to download. But yes, the city, from the view point of the river, is classic eye candy.

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
Smoking some jm boswell military force in a rustic jumbo sitter can't complain.
You're the only other member here I've seen smoke Miliary Force.
I normally don't like anything with burley in it, but I don't mind it here.
This is probably the most unique "English Crossover" I've come across. Most crossovers top with vanilla (as in Northwoods, etc.) or chocolate (as in English Chocolate, etc.), but this seems to have some sort of berry topping. It's an unusual thing to pair with latakia, but I think it works here.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching the Mets-Rays game.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Gold Star Nightwish, neat, is my drink. Have enough of this coffee left for one small batch.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

JimRoseLV

Can't Leave
Apr 22, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Gold Star Nightwish, neat, is my drink. Have enough of this coffee left for one small batch.
View attachment 222383
I've never seen that before. Are the cutouts for grip?

Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
First smoke in my new Ryan Alden bamboo billiard- 1999 Old Gowrie.

6-E9-ABAA5-643-E-42-BB-8-BEE-2-EF42-B7263-FB.png
That is stunning!!

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Started with Peretti Cambridge Flake (2005?) in a Burak Connoisseur smooth Tankard with tapered stem size 2. Very nice, but not my thing anymore. Immediately followed with another bowl of Peterson Elizabethan Mixture in it's dedicated Upshall P Dublin with beveled smooth rim and pencil shank with tapered stem. Magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.