PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite flared stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Fed Suzy and Molly, and Daisy the Feral Princess. Going finish reading baseball box scores. I may end the day with this smoke.
Savinelli_NonPareil_poker9310.jpg

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
UncleRasta, sorry I missed wishing you "on-time" birthday greetings, but please accept my belated hopes that you had a glorious birthday celebration.
And remember, you're not getting older, you're ageing, like a fine McClelland Red Virginia.
No worries @dino. I had a very mellow birthday. For the record, this McClelland Red Va has 61 years of age but is not yet ready to be"smoked" ?

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
2 year old Mac Baren Virginia No. 1 in a long sandblast Canadian. No name, but if I had to guess it’s a Loewe or Comoy’s. Has a circle COM Made in England which is a Loewe style, but the sandblast reminds me of Comoy’s sandblast.

It’s a fabulous smoker, and the price was right… free. Came in a box of old pipes a friend gave me. Based on the age of the pipes in the box, I would guess this to be a 1960’s pipe.

I had to make a new stem for it, so I went a little long on it to give it even more length.

A2E78F06-7219-41A1-8BAF-DEDA476B63B7.jpeg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Made a loaf of bread ? this morning ? while waiting for Iceland delivery. Just received my order; finished the Cascadia Campsite plug in my small Hardcastle clay pipe.
Making apple ? crumble or banana ? bread ? later; got a chiropodist appointment today. Filled 2 bags for the charity shop; my bedroom looks a lot tidier now:)
Life's better without plastic!
@The Amish Tyrant says "All hail the clay king"!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Status
Not open for further replies.