PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
This afternoon running a shopping errand two towns away: Country Squire Old Toby in an Erica Second (Peterson) which I originally thought was intended to be a Deluxe 307 because it is 6.25 inches long from bowl to button.... but the bowl is too short...its only 2" and the chamber is 20mmx40mm .... so having read some articles by Mark Irwin I have determined (until corrected) that it is was intended to be an old style Deluxe 312... because it has chubby cheeks and is 1-2mm taller than current 312s. He points out that old style were taller by 1-2mm. A very enjoyable long smoke, about 2 hours with one re-light between stores.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. The release date is May 24 at noon EST. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Been mylaring tobacco while watching the Braves-Brewers game.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a big envy apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Windsail in an 1890s-early 1900s dark brown smooth straight JD (Joseph B. Desjardins) billiard with filigree metal work with an amberish saddle stem and orific bit. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
J.D. (Joseph B. Desjardins)_Fillagree-billiard1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.