PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Early afternoon bowl Peterson Elizabethan Mixture in an Upshall P Dublin with beveled smooth rim and pencil shank with tapered stem. Now for a tryout of KBV Anne Cap in an Upshall P Bulldog with half-bent hex shank and matching saddle stem (very interesting pouch aroma).

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Samuel Gawith: 1792 Flake in a Meer...​

oJQUpmI.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A minute or two away from smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

mikeysmokes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 22, 2018
Ohio, USA
An abstemious afternoon after a rather and indulgent lunch yesterday with 3 good mates. Only a glass of water to accompany -

My 1st bowl of McClelland's 1999 Bombay Court

In a cased Durham Prince of Wales with a straight tapered Amber stem with orific bit. Not hallmarked.
An abstemious afternoon after a rather and indulgent lunch yesterday with 3 good mates. Only a glass of water to accompany -

My 1st bowl of McClelland's 1999 Bombay Court

In a cased Durham Prince of Wales with a straight tapered Amber stem with orific bit. Not hallmarked.

View attachment 145208View attachment 145209
You made the bit? What did you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.