PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking Ken Byron Ventures The Endless Void 2021 (Hellstar) in a straight black sandblasted 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Cromer billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Been catagorizing various KBV blends to make finding them on my rtf files easier.1652744194631.png

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Packed for sooner or later, G&H Black Irish X rope cut, all Virginia, in a smooth bent Gianni billiard. Stopped by a friend's house today who just had a knee replacement and is on a walker while he heals. I got to meet his black Lab Molly who looked sleek and youthful but has arthritis, but is tail wagging and especially sociable, though she's careful going up the front steps. The day was all errands, and a gas stop at the current prices, no fill-up.

carlomarx

Can't Leave
Oct 29, 2011
State College,PA
Opened a tin of Royal Yacht I've had for at least six years. I did not know what to expect because I do not have experience with Virginia blends being a burley guy, codger blends etc.
I do like it, and am interested in suggestions for other Virginia blends. I have to say, the reviews that report the hearty nicotine hit were not exaggerating.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the Braves-Brewers game.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Brown Irish X in a Meer...​

P6av9bf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.