PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am part way through this bowl of KBV Meditations in a straight smooth brown 1950s The Saint James London Pipe (Comoy’s second) 185M billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this pipe. The other side is straight grain. One of these days, I'll figure out what to smoke in the Wanamaker Comoy's billiard since I decided on the Saint James pipe for VaPers. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Time to read baseball box scores.
The Saint James London Pipe_185M_billiard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the quarter mark on my last smoke of the day, which is Prince Albert in a 2020 smooth light brown, slight bent J. Everett straight grain chubby author with a spalted birch ferrule and a black saddle vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Just fed Suzy and Molly, and I'll check on the ferals after I finish this post.
J.Everett_Author.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good morning guys. I start smoking with the third tobacco of the morning. dt: Skipper's Flake, in a Calabash Stanwell. 75.2ºF. Although the wind is still fresh, pleasant. In the mountains of the next province, Granada, mountain of 3479 meters, still has a lot of snow.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I’m glad you like the plug Dan which one were you smoking? I must say that video made me want to cry out “the bell’s the bell’s” like Quasimodo. ?
@Birddog66 Cascadia Open Water Plug; had to relight it a few times...
Need to take my slow match when I go to the Redcoats & Revolutionaries event!

Status
Not open for further replies.