PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
I like natural cobs and all MM natural cob offerings have pretty small chambers, so I gave this a shot. The draw is tight compared to MM, so kinda disappointed. Sorry, not sure what you mean by chalk.
Sorry, maybe I didn't ask the question right. I saw the MM being made on a video, and to make the exterior smooth they use a white body which I think is plaster.
This looks rough to me.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
The sun came out, and I got in a set of walking reps in the steamy heat. I'm close to finishing this bowl of unreleased Sutliff VaPer in a 1970's straight rusticated black Savinelli Estella 915 KS billiard with a flared top and pearl brown acrylic saddle stem.
Estella_915KS_billiard .jpg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Busy chores and errands day. Had to move the sheep to new pasture.
Time for a nice afternoon smoke. I’ve got the Peterson Derry 106 packed with PS Luxury Navy Flake. A cold glass of sweetened ice tea mixed with home made Kombucha.
Happy Monday All!
40D7590E-F552-4386-9846-2DFA997164B7.jpeg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Working outside, building a new wood gate. I painted and patched and braced it for almost 20 years. But it finally gave up. Kinda hot to be working on this. Oh well. Keeping my old retired self in shape is a good thing. And keeping the dog out of the garden is also good. When I finish this job, I will see about a smoke. Troutstream sounds good. Have a good afternoon all.

Status
Not open for further replies.