PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This will get me close to dinner. Watching the Braves about to play the Marlins.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Went to several yard sales today and picked up some rods and reels. A couple baitcasting and a couple spinning set ups. Finally got to sit down for several beers and a few pipes. Pegasus once in a Peterson System and one in a MM Mark Twain and also some Classic Burley Kake in a Rossi Vittoria. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
C&D Bayou Morning in a Blakemar Briars Aristocrat Sir Douglas (sort of a nosewarmer/ canadian shape). Some Irish with ice while I open my new estate pipe from Radiant Pipes. This is a beautifully restored Kaywoodie Standard #65, a quarter bent prince. This bowl and chamber is almost identical to my much loved Peterson #406! Pete at Radiant does a great job. Kudos!!
Have a peaceful and safe holiday weekend, all.
Thanks for your service to all our veterans.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
In keeping in line with my thread about Virginias, Sutliff 507-C VA Slices in the Medico Whitewall billiard. It's helping to offset the smell of the layer of horse manure we laid down in the garden today (our mustang is the...uhh...err...supplier? Distributor? Fabricator? Whatever the right word is.). Bird report: Mountain chickadee, Oak titmouse, White-breasted nuthatch, Red-tailed hawk, Common raven, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, House finch, Ring-necked dove, Hairy woodpecker, Northern flicker, American robin, California quail, and the ever-present California towhee. Turkey chili tonight...experimenting with navy beans in lieu of red beans. We'll see how that turns out. Going to watch Invasion of the Body Snatchers later, to try and redeem yesterday's horrible Margin Call viewing. Where's Roger Ebert and his downward-pointing thumbs when you need him?

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
In keeping in line with my thread about Virginias, Sutliff 507-C VA Slices in the Medico Whitewall billiard. It's helping to offset the smell of the layer of horse manure we laid down in the garden today (our mustang is the...uhh...err...supplier? Distributor? Fabricator? Whatever the right word is.). Bird report: Mountain chickadee, Oak titmouse, White-breasted nuthatch, Red-tailed hawk, Common raven, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, House finch, Ring-necked dove, Hairy woodpecker, Northern flicker, American robin, California quail, and the ever-present California towhee. Turkey chili tonight...experimenting with navy beans in lieu of red beans. We'll see how that turns out. Going to watch Invasion of the Body Snatchers later, to try and redeem yesterday's horrible Margin Call viewing. Where's Roger Ebert and his downward-pointing thumbs when you need him?
Forest Gump, “It” Happens! ?
At our place, it’s the odiferous odor of sheep poop.
86EE1C68-8C9E-4277-AC73-692EBCF027CC.jpeg

Well … since I got the translucent meerschaum last week, that is the only pipe I have been smoking. This is the 17th bowl and while not very clear from the pics, the stem has picked up color.

Now smoking John Cotton’s Latakia which I cellared July 2017 in it. Blended by Russ Ouellette, John Cotton’s Latakia did not see commercial success but it is a very good blend.

This tin, which I opened today is one of my one hit wonders (Or should I say One tin Wonder ?) - Not successful, difficult to get any more tins but quite satisfying
10F01194-0EC0-41AB-9477-A9A69A635ABC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.