PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
PC Match Elizabethan in a Yello-Bole Checker straight saddle stem panel billiard. This is a tasty match, nicely balanced and easy burning. This is a good old American factory pipe with a folksy checkered pattern that ages well. The carved finish checker pattern has mellowed from a bright tan to a dignified walnut color. As I've said before, the classic American factory pipes have a sort of 1950's American car look, a comfortable utilitarian look with a rugged style all their own.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of Peretti Cuban Mixture in an undated slight bent rusticated brown with a darker fumed top unbranded Micoli billiard with a white accented perpex ferrule, off center square shank and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.
Micoli.jpg

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
Delightful Derringer in anMM Marcus with the short stem replaced by a 3 1/4" stem. This is as close to a church warden as I care to get. The small Dublin bowl is just right for a 45 minute smoke.
Reading a Jack Reacher novel and trying to get that pipsqueek Tom Cruise's image out of my brain!
I like Tropic Thunder, but my favorite science fiction movie starring the pipsqueak ? would be Edge of Tomorrow...where he dies over and over in a Groundhog Day kind of scenario. Loch Ness in a Claudio Cavicchi Canadian after dinner.KIMG1138.JPG

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Peterson: Irish Flake in a Meer...​

1fSDdCC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.