PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
No. I've never reviewed a pipe or even thought about doing it, but I will for you. It's a terrific smoker and allows me to get everything from a tobacco blend that is possible to get. The one drawback is that I have to smoke it a little slowly because the walls are a little on the thin size. It's light as a feather and well balanced for easy clenching, has perfect drilling, and as you well know, an incredible, entrancing blast.
Thank you.?

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Comoy’s No 4, I have three or four bowls of this sample left (thanks Marconi) and I treat it like gold dust. This blend is absolutely sublime to me and I can’t recommend it highly enough. I’m having it in the Kiko Amboseli Meerschaum poker, I’ve been smoking this a couple of times a day since I got it last weekend and looking back at the eBay image I can see that it’s colouring very quickly, twice as dark as when I got it already. Great tobacco, great pipe, very content birddog. image.jpg

smknron

Can't Leave
Sep 9, 2019
West Central Florida
Please consider me as liking all, and the dedication here is just awesome. I find myself tapping the like so much as there's nothing to not like. Also I'm not sure if this is the apropriate place for my pictures being that it is not a commercialized blend I apologise. I just finished a bowl of Red Virginia & cavendish flake/bar, made from the same Virginia red leaf in a small/medium Comet, nothing special but a good little smoker.

Attachments

• IMG_VirginiaRedCavendishPlug.jpg
    IMG_VirginiaRedCavendishPlug.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG Thick flake Cut.jpg
    IMG Thick flake Cut.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG VirginiaRedCavendish.jpg
    IMG VirginiaRedCavendish.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.